Sunday, April 2, 2017

FILMING FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

 Today my group and I went to Markham park the "Hobo Hole" and filmed for our movie Unlaced. Overall i think i went okay but w could've filmed extra shots just so if something happened we wouldn't have to go back and film something new . Our group was suppose to meet there at 1:00 but i didn't get there till 1:20 because the directions brought me to the same place three times! When we got over to the Hobo hole I looked up and was frightened by the steepness of the rap but don't worry I eventually made it up there. Once our group figured out he filming I had to go back down to film with Harrison but there was one problem, I was afraid of heights so after countless trys and a little bit of crying i got back down the steep ramp.

While Harrison was lying down on the dirt pretending he was dead he got bit by a couple of ants which was pretty funny.  The Hobo Spot wasn't too bad of a place to live if it was a last resort for living purposes.

For the opening to our film Harrison suggests we start it like The Walking Dead opening where it ends in a drum. Austin wants to do a backwards piano key so we will have to see which we go with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR!! ALL DONE

Welcome back this is Jonathan Linder and this is my CCR!! I hope you enjoy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=048iJmSIbc0