Sunday, March 12, 2017

NEW IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello guys sorry to interrupt your Sunday night but I forgot to tell you guys this yesterday. After Harrison and I took the long and stressful SAT we hung out out we were talking about possible movie ideas. In the middle of our brainstorming we came up with a pretty interesting idea, we were thinking what if the rules for the SAT state that if someone dies during the test everyone in the room gets a perfect score. They 2 minute film opening would start off with a black screen with the viewer focusing on the words that are being said which are " I Found him, he is wearing a blue shirt." The next scene will cut to a walkie talky in a kids hand and we will slowly zoom out to show the whole walkie talky. We haven't finished the thought but what we want is two kids who really want to get into college and they know they can't with there normal scores so they plan to kill one of the other students in the testing room. I know we haven't finished this idea but I wanted to keep you guys interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR!! ALL DONE

Welcome back this is Jonathan Linder and this is my CCR!! I hope you enjoy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=048iJmSIbc0